WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

It was ok.

I did find this funny but you should have put more of a personal spin on the joke rather than following the audio too much as it seems you are just using someone elses humour and using cyanide and happiness's art style. Use more visual humour. Nice try though.

Raptor Lincoln - Intro Raptor Lincoln - Intro

Gentlemen, BEHOLD. Raptor lincoln!

You should totally finish this but have it develop that raptor lincoln goes on a rampage and so three detective super hero's have to stop him which actually look like FAST FOOD items! Also include the conscience character from blockhead and your set for an online series. I kid, I kid.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Fanboys, eurgh.

Bloody hell I have waited ages for this to come out lol. I don't think people realise this was made with the intention of being shit because it's an accurate representation of how shit brawl taunts is.

Lenkobiscuit asked me to do the voices on his part cause he was missing his mic. He gave me the script and I shit it out vocally, Just like Rena-chan and kirbopher.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

Awesome

I got really addicted to this game, I thought it was brilliantly designed and gives some insight into the troubles evil corporations get into.
I wanted to ask if it was actually possible to complete the game?
For i got to the year 2018 but i started to run out of cattle area's and soon became bankrupted.

Broke (finished) Broke (finished)

Awesome man.

Thanks is Hard Thanks is Hard

Really interesting.

Thanks for sending me a message, that was well worth a listen. Very creative.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Been posting kind of weirder stuff as of late. Though I'm getting cleaner at doing so which is nice. :)

Apples Apples

Interesting

Unlike a lot of music in the portal this kept me interested. Its very varied and displaced but still has alot of rythem. Really good.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Glad you think that, and thanks for the review.